Monday, March 29, 2010

Experimenting with Yapeal blog

Ok I've decide to try a blog instead of just using the eve Yapeal thread and wiki for stuff. I've never done one before or even really followed anyone else's so no telling how much or what will end up here or if I'll continue to use it but had some ideas that I thought might be better serviced using a blog vs something else.

One thing I was thinking of use it for is a place to post some of my design ideas and about any changes I'm thinking about make to Yapeal. By using a blog maybe people will be more willing to add feedback in the comments.

I might also use it to post a few tutorials about Yapeal or programming in general.

Anyway that's some of my ideas and I'm very open to any other ideas people might have about what they would like to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment